Monday 30 March 2020

Design A Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo











About:

Watercolor Hand Drawn Retro Vintage Logos



In this gig you will get :



  • Professional watercolor work in retro or vintage style 
  • Unlimited revisions .
  • High Resolution Images
  • Prompt Communication 
  • Fast delivery in 24 hours
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee


Check out my gig extras for Social Media Kit and Vector Source File.

Reviews


:

The seller was good at providing a design in accordance with my original request and timely in providing minor changes. I am very happy with the design.

:

Thank you! Love the logo!

:

We were very demanding and this designer came through

:

Artist was great at communication and listening. He took what I asked for and did an even better job than I'd hoped. This was my first time using Fiverr and, thanks to him, I'll definitely use it again. My logo is perfect.

:

Seller was accommodating, polite, and revisions were made in a timely manner.




No comments:

Post a Comment