Sunday 29 March 2020

Draw You A Doodle Style Logo











About:



I will hand draw a logo of any object you'd like, in my sketchy doodle style. You can use that image on business cards, for fabric, printable art, or whatever else you'd like. I like to be creative with doing logo designs, so if you don't know what you want that is fine. If you do know what you want,  I'm happy to recreate an image in my own style as well! 



With all of my packages you will receive one 300dpi PNG file of the transparent image for personal or commercial use. If you purchase the gold package you will receive a source file. The formats I can provide are:

JPEG

PNG

PSD

SVG



If you have any questions feel free to send me a message!

Reviews


:

This seller has been very helpful over the weeks of planning this logo. We have worked together very well creating something very beautiful! I am very thankful for her wonderful skill!

:

I couldn’t have had a better experience. Merbear1287 was professional, worked hard to deliver exactly what I wanted, patient, and friendly. 10/10, will definitely hire her again.

:

She was great and professional.

:

Great working with her! Also, what I liked is that she was flexible and easy to work with!

:

Great work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment