Sunday 29 March 2020

Professionally Design Logo And Intro Animation In 24 Hr











About:

***Welcome to my gig***



Hey there!

I'm a professional Logo designer in Fiverr specializing in Logo & Branding.
I've had 7 years of professional experience with numerous clients. Client satisfaction is MY HIGHEST PRIORITY.







I do all kinds of logo designs.


★ Versatile
★ Vintage
★ Mascot/Cartoon
★ Minimalist
★ Signature
★ Custom Design


My Services Includes.


  • Unique concepts for your Logo.
  • 24 hour Express Delivery  (option available).
  • UNLIMITED revisions to your satisfaction. 
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.
  • Original source files: JPG, EPS, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, AI etc.
  • 100% Money back Policy if you are not satisfied with the work.
  • Professional and fast customer service and communication.


MY “NOT TO DO” LIST

I don't use logos generators. All designs are made from scratch.

I don't use logo templates and copyrighted vector images.

I don’t use NON-commercial free fonts, but only commercial-use and licensed ones. 





Reviews


:

Best guy to work with so far. Very fast responding time. 7 Revisions in two days! Great results. Thanks!

:

Fully satisfied with the seller's work, communication with the seller was perfect, work done as I wished and before the time. Great work. Will surely recommend to others.

:

Quick service and art as requested. Excellent Delivery. 10/10

:

Easy to work with.

:

awesome job




No comments:

Post a Comment