Friday 27 March 2020

A Character Or Mascot Logo Design











About:

Logo design services on Fiverr since 2011 with over 10,000+ real customer satisfactions.



Dear Sir/Ma'am, I'm Hi5 and this is my Character/Mascot gig.



Yeah!! I know you are looking for an AWESOME Character/Mascot logo and that is why you here. So you are in the RIGHT PLACE !! because I have more than 10yrs experience in the graphic design industry and I know what I'm doing. Okay, then make an awesome logo together.



  • The logo will be a 100% original and unique work with full copyrights.
  • Your satisfaction is my HIGHEST Priority and that's why I'm providing UNLIMITED revisions to all of you.


Thank you!

Hi5.... :)



Need more sample works? Here is my Flickr Gallery.

www.fiverr.com/users/hi5_fiver/portfolio



I highly recommend you to buy the source file or vector file gig Extras. Because you will probably need it for the future edits, printing and to use it in commercially.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Seller is the best in the World. After doing almost 12 different Logos for me, I am more than satisfied and happy with the results. A+ work all the time and every time.

Seller's Response:

thanks so much.

Seller's Response:

As always!!! 5 stars...!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Very Cute.

:

One of best loyal buyers.... I'm really happy to working with "peaceloveedu".




No comments:

Post a Comment