Saturday 28 March 2020

Beautiful Hand Designed Logo











About:

CUSTOM LOGO | 100% UNIQUE | PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER 



I will design a hand drawn and aqua painted logo or badge for your business or product. Check my portfolio for examples of my work and style.



People love hand made and personalized products. They stands transparency, care to detail, sustainability and remind us of how everyone is special and different. If you want a logo with a touch of magic that fills everyone with a sense of awe and conveys the passion you put into making each and every single one of your customers happy then this is the perfect logo type for you. This works for different kinds of brands that take pride in their genuineness: hand made things, artisan products, organic food, beauty treatments, natural health services, vintage shops, fashion brands, youtube channels etc. 



Each package is meant for logos of different degrees of sophistication. Feel free to contact me if you are unsure whether your concept is basic, standard or sophisticated.



Please read the FAQ and check what each package includes before buying. 

Reviews


:

I had been eyeing this artists page for quite some time and was super excited that I was able to purchase the service. The designer communicates in a timely manner and I’m happy with the finished product.

:

she is absolutely amazing! she was able to deliver exactly what i wanted and how i wanted it with no revisions!!! thank you so much! I definitely would recommend!

:

My experience with L. was exceptional. She exceeded my expectations by creating a stunning logo design that captures the vision of my company. I am proud to brand my business with it. Simply amazing! Lahna

:

We got exactly what wanted! The logo was delivered on time and the best part is that it is unique; not your typical looking clipped art logo, which is what we wanted.

:

The seller wasn't easy to work with. She seemed to be more concerned with getting more money out of me than working with me to bring my design to life.




No comments:

Post a Comment