Sunday 29 March 2020

Unique Hipster Retro Vintage Stamp 3D Badge Logo Design











About:

You can check my previous completed projects on my portfolio. Please check my portfolio here:

               https://www.flickr.com/photos/idexign4u/


We'll design you a high quality Hipster, Stamp, Badge, Retro or Vintage Logo from scratch, as per your requirements.

The displayed designs on my profile will show you what i am doing..



My ideas are 100% custom crafted and will give you a feeling of authentic and genuine design.


What we are offering:
  • Hipster / Retro / Vintage / Badge logo
  • Creative idea
  • Fast Delivery
  • High Quality Logo
  • VIP Customer Support

  • 3D Mockups
  • Money Back Guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied
  • Source, Vector file
  • High resolution JPG and PNG 300dpi Files
  • Social Media kit


I need from you:

1. Company Name (main name)

2. Tagline/slogan

3. Design Inspirations (Random logos that you like, sketches you think might be helpful, etc)


DO CHECK OUT our GIG Extras as well 

  • Copyrights Transfer Documents
  • Business Card Designs


INBOX us for any concerns!!


Complex desings are accepted on agreement.


Thanks...!!!
idexign4u



Reviews


Seller's Response:

looking great

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your review. Looking forward to work with you in future.. I will send you the files soon. Thank you

Seller's Response:

He did great. He’s not only a seller behind his computer. He’s very encouraging and motivating. Highly recommended and he makes sure that I was satisfied with my work and he’s very attentive. So happy to have met him and I’m grateful. Thank you being an AWESOME human to this shattered world.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so so much for your such a great review... I am really happy to work with you and also looking forward to hear from you soon.. Thank you so much for showing the love. I really appreciate that

Seller's Response:

Good simple communication. Results match what was in our vision




No comments:

Post a Comment