Sunday 29 March 2020

Design A Logo For Your Company Or Group











About:

I graduated with a diploma in Civil Engineering Technology in Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute Technology, Philippines. After that I took up a 2D animation class in Iligan Computer Institute from the same country I finished college. For that reason, I started appreciating graphic arts.  I then worked as a graphic artist in a company where I design logos, certificates, diplomas, ID cards, t shirt...etc. Now, I decided to be a freelance artist. In my spare time I tutor Adobe Photoshop and MS Office ( Excel, PowerPoint and Word).


In short....I AM THE GRAPHIC ARTIST YOU CAN TRUST.

Reviews


:

Very nicely done. Needed to see a few concepts and was able to decide on the one that worked best. Excellent looking logo!

:

Excellent as usual!! Thank you!

:

He did the job

:

Very good work!

:

Best service




No comments:

Post a Comment