Thursday 26 March 2020

Design 3 Amazing Logo, Free Source And Vector Files In 24H











About:

I HIGHLY recommend messaging me before ordering. It greatly helps figure out what you want done and sometimes if it's possible. This would save both of us lots of time!



I'm a professional graphic designer specialized in Logo & Branding design. I have extensive experience in the field and client satisfaction is my priority. Work with me and see the difference!



What you will Get :



  • HIGH Quality Custom Logo.
  • Perfect communication in English or Romanian.
  • Quick response time.
  • Files you will receive: AI, EPS, PSD, PDF, PNG & 300dpi JPEG
  • Fully scalable vector file.
  • Fresh design concepts.
  • Generous revisions.
  • Quick revisions.
  • Easily adapting to customer's needs.
  • Friendly professional service.
  • Extra customer support and advice, free of cost.
  • FREE source files!


And that is not all. I am well versed in the creation of other graphic works (menus, banners, posters, etc). Don't wait, the road to a more successful business begins with a professional logo. Contact me right away!



Logo Design | Minimalist Logo | Vintage Logo | Badge | Vector | Signature | Custom Design

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Smooth and easy

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

always great to work with

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Pretty good. Had to get on the same page with a few details, but we got it figured out.




No comments:

Post a Comment