Friday 27 March 2020

Unique Minimalist And Modern Logo Design











About:

Hi everyone,

I am imasha and i am a professional logo designer. have 5 years working experience on this designing industry. every time i think how can i make happy and satisfied my customer.



Every time i design a new concepts so you will get a up to date fresh work not a copy anymore.

Just check my profile.



Whatever industry you are related to. i can create according to your requirement.


Companies, Product items, Business, software, Brands, softwares etc 


Why should you work with me?



1. Unique Logo Concepts

2. High resolution JPG and PNG 

3. Vector/source files available

4. 3d Mockup.

5. Within 24 hours delivery time.

6. Unlimited Revision

7. Wonderful customer support

8. 24/7 Service

9.100% money back guarantee.



I will give you  good offers. kindly inbox me.

I promise you to give High quality service with on time delivery.



ORDER ME.. 



Reviews


:

Wow I’m really impressed with your work and creativity. It’s much more than I expected.Even tough I expected to do more revisions,You delivered it very fast and you have followed the instructions well. I hope to work with you in my future projects. Thank you very much for being so responsive with me. It was very easy to work with you.

:

Great experience with this seller, really quick turn around, efficient and professional approach. Thank you so much for your creativity, patience, and dedication to giving me what I wanted. I love my logo!!

:

The work was done very quickly and high quality, communicated well, and we're very happy with the work!

:

The seller responded very fast. Delivered on time, and the result is actually better than what I was expecting. Perfect.

:

Excellent service ! Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment