Sunday 29 March 2020

Design A Professional Custom Logo And Full Brand Identity











About:

Let’s create a beautiful, professional CUSTOM LOGO design for your business! Please contact me if your budget is less than my quoted prices, I am always open to negotiate.



Over 1000 positive reviews!



Having worked with thousands of clients from all over the world, you can rest assured that your logo design and branding is in my capable hands! 
Many of my clients see a deeper meaning to their calling - I try to align their branding with that deeper meaning.

I offer the following packages, that include the final logo in png, jpeg and source file, unlimited revisions:

  • Defined design - Use this package if you have a clear and defined vision of what you need.
  • Development design -Use this package if you have a concept and would like me to develop. 
  • Full Branding-Full branding - 2 Logo Options, business card, web banner or Etsy shop designs. Social media kit. I offer high-quality service and 100% reliability.


Need it in a rush, I can deliver in 1 day!

Get in touch and we can discuss any designs you might need! 

Kindness and Love

Emma

Reviews


:

Emma was impeccable at her response time and communication. She captured my vision better than I could've imagined. Very happy with the results and I will be recommending her to others.

:

Wonderful experience with Emma. I love my logo and she was very professional. I revised my design through email notifications. I noticed when I reviewed this on my computer it was a different format. Confusing at times. I have referred three people wanting her services. So thankful that I found her!

:

She is delightful, creative and really responsive. I always use t his seller for all my design needs. LOVE HER!

:

Very talented. The logo is perfect. Great at communication and feedback revision Loved working with her definately recommended

:

Emma was able to take my ambiguous ideas and create what I wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment