Friday 27 March 2020

Design An Admirable Logo











About:

Hi, Welcome to My GIG!!

If you are interested in a professionally designed logo,you are at the right place.


What you will get:



  • High Quality Logo Design 
  • Original Vector Files (AI, EPS, PSD Formats)
  • High Quality (300DPI) JPEG and PNG files
  • Fully Authorized Designs

  • Unlimited (Free) Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Full Money Back Guarantee



My recent work portfolio samples:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskAwzv7t



Feel free to contact me, at any time for ordering information and design. I will get back to you as soon as possible, to answer any of your questions and concerns.




*Reproduction of any sample materials, for the purposes of commercial gain is prohibited.




Reviews


:

I started with a concept of what I was looking for, a brief description of my blog and a headshot of myself. dartdesigns took that and turned it into a usable logo and brand for my site. The original concept was so good I only requested one revision! I definitely recommend dartdeseigns!

:

Working with this Seller was hassle free and easy. They were very prompt and did everything I asked. Would work with them again!

:

I loved working with this seller! The logo is perfect and much better than I envisioned! Communication was great and timely. I feel fortunate to have found Dart Designs! I would definitely return when the need arises!

:

Minimal instruction and you will be just absolutely blown away but he creates for you. Thanks again sir- to many many more! 5 stars everytime.

:

- You absolutely exceeded expectations - I thought you’d just copy the outline from a previous and do nothing more but no you completely drew out a new piece and it looks amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment