Thursday 26 March 2020

Branded Logo Design











About:

Welcome to Best Designs on Fiverr.com


For one Gig i will create a very creative ,Cool minimal design for your business. It will clearly portray you business with minimum detail and maximum explanation.
You can order on my gig now and I will provide you these amazing services.



  • Unlimited revisions.
  • High Quality design.
  • First delivery within 24-36 Hours
  • Fast and professional service.
  • Copyrights will be with customer but can also buy copyright document with extras.
  • Get source and editable files ai,eps,psd,pdf and High quality files for extras.
  • Free unlimited revisions.


- Social Media Kit: Facebook & Twitter cover or Instagram cover.
- Stationery Designs: Business card & letterhead design. 


Premium Offer
for best package it includes All files, multiple designs and fast turn out. 



Normal first delivery days are 24-48 hours. 



Buy and work with a trusted Top Rated Seller (Selected by Fiver), and a talented designer with 800+ satisfied customers only here on Fiverr.com

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was honestly not sure what direction to go with this logo before contacting graphic traffic I sent him some pictures to go along with what we do at the business and he sent me a set of logos that me and my team were so happy with that we had a hard time deciding on our favorite. I definitely recommend this designer and I will use him again very soon for the designs on my other business ventures

Seller's Response:

Thank you for you kind words. It would be pleasure to work with you again. :)

Seller's Response:

Super job like usual ;)

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It would be pleasure to work with you again. :)

Seller's Response:

Great job thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment