Monday 30 March 2020

Design 2 Unique And Creative Logo In Just 24Hrs











About:

Logo is the emotional connect to the brand or company. It’s the identity of the company. We’d like to help in creating that perfect idea that captures the brand image. Years of experience and logos for various organizations have honed our skill especially when to come up with that perfect idea for creative logo design.



Ideally we follow this process for the logo design:

  • Understand the client’s requirement
  • Understand the Logo name and relation it has with business/company
  • Research for the companies working in the same vertical and for other alternative ideas
  • Come up with some sketches which have unique and creative logo ideas implemented and send it for the approval of the ideas
  • Incorporate all the changes client has suggested in the design and finalize the design
  • Send all the files with exact dimensions and colors required 



Where we’re unique:

  • 100% creative logo and uniqueness in the design "GUARANTEED"
  • Full vector illustration, High-resolution files with at least 2 options
  • Complete support till the client is satisfied



To check our latest work: https://bit.ly/2ZHmOat

If you have any question, feel free to drop a message.



Thank You

Team Emblem 



✔️ ORDER NOW

Reviews


:

I really liked the logo. He listened to my changes and he worked really fast. The communication could be a little more personal in my opinion

:

All his work that he presents are great quality thank you Really great in responding and if you need anything to be revised he is a great sport and professional Thank you so much! Thank you Thank you Truly appreciate your hard work Very fast service btw.

:

Absolutely amazing! They came up with great designs and responded very quickly with whatever I had asked for! The hardest part was choosing one design! Great team of professionals, would be happy to do business with again!!

:

This was my first experience on Fiverr and I am very thankful to emblemcorporate for making it amazing! He did not stop with revisions until I was happy. That was surprising because I think I was pretty demanding. He did great! The communication was very good. He was very quick with each revision. The quality was quite good. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and would gladly use his services again!

:

First time trying fiverr. They didn't really bring my vision to life even though it was very clear. Now I will go attempt to bring it to life myself. The second concept that they come up with I liked though. And they were prompt with responding.




No comments:

Post a Comment