Wednesday 25 March 2020

Design The Perfect Logo For You











About:

If you are looking for something unique and cool, then I'm your guy. I work in many premium sites. I hope you will like my work.



I will create the best logo for you. All my designs are 100% unique and you wont any similar design searching on google.



Read Before Placing The Order:

  • If you need a human, animal or cartoon shape logo then purchase the premium pack.
  • Please fill up the requirement form properly.

  • Fill Up the "Concepts You Want To Be Used In Your Design" field with proper information.
  • Don't fill up the requirement form with unnecessary data like "it's up to you", "don't know what I want", "I leave this up to you", "Surprise me", "Use your creative mind".
  • If you don't provide enough information, I will cancel the order.


Important Note:



If you want me to create logo from the sketch you will provide then please contact me before placing the order:)



And if you think you will register (trademark) the logo, then please send me a message before placing the order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

muminulhasan was ingenious with many details of my logo request--things that I wouldn't have considered. Great results, fast work, and responsive communication.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer and outstanding experience :)

Seller's Response:

He was very responsive to my requests. The design itself is very good. Being specific with directions is important! Thanks for a good design.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer and outstanding experience :)

Seller's Response:

Understands my requirements. Helps that muminul was clear about what he needs and if we provide it, he knows what to do. Good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment