Thursday 2 April 2020

Design Amazing Gaming, Sport, Esport, Youtube, Twitch Logo











About:



Hi



Did you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, twitch channel, Youtube channel, community, esports gaming, etc.?



so, we are the right place to go!



i will make an amazing logo you need!



What do you get if you ordering?



  • 1 Amazing preview logo
  • Source File (EPS, PDF, CDR, AI, SVG) you can choose one or more

  • Unlimited Revision (Gold Package)

  • Ultra High Definition 4000p+ / custom resolution of preview (PNG) transparent file


Express Delivery, Commercial Use, and Full Copyrighted you can get on EXTRAS



Note: 

MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDER.



tell me about the logo are you looking for. then, you can place an order after I approve the project.Thanks so much! :)









Reviews


:

Artist communicated with us throughout the entire process. Made sure we were good with each step before moving onto the next step. We requested some modifications and he not only was on top of it quickly, but he made the changes exactly how we asked the first time. HIGHLY recommend this artist. By far my best Fiverr experience.

:

LuckyAsh was very thorough and was an excellent communicator working ahead of schedule to make sure I was completely satisfied.

:

created a guild. had 30 people asking for chopping and changing and luckyash22 absolutely accommodated every edit even though some requests were ridiculous. would definitely recommend and work with each other again!

:

Everything went very smooth. Wasn’t sure what I wanted but the seller created everything I could’ve asked for and more!

:

The seller was extremely helpful. I had little to no idea how my logo was gonna look I had a rough idea which was delivered beautifully by the seller. I'm looking forward to more projects in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment