Thursday 2 April 2020

Design An Eye Catching Medical Lab And Health Logo











About:

Creative and custom logo design especially for Medical Health services like Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmaceuticals, labs etc.

 

Basic Gig includes $20:

  1. 3 Concepts based on your creative brief/project details.
  2. Unique, Creative, Modern, Eye Catching Logo.

  3. 5 Revisions
  4. For every client treated as a Loyal Friend.
  5. Deliver Within 48 Hours.
  6. Provide JPEG and PNG format.

 

Customer service: I’m always on hand to answer design-related questions, offer my opinion on how the design has been applied or design assistance in whatever way I can.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Made me an amazing logo and very fast to respond and worked with me every step of the way!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your order and your awesome review! You were easy to work with, and I hope to work with you again in the future. :)

Seller's Response:

The Seller is very responsive! Makes timely edits and has good creative concepts. I would highly recommend this Seller!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your order and your awesome review! You were easy to work with, and I hope to work with you again in the future. :)

Seller's Response:

Very accommodating!!




No comments:

Post a Comment