Thursday 2 April 2020

Design A Modern, Minimalist Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my professional logo design gig


Check out my portfolio work at: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmmoJcYq




I will design UNIQUE, MODERN, MINIMAL, CREATIVE and PROFESSIONAL LOGO for your Business


Check out my gig packages for best service.you can choose any gig extras also.


In $10 package you will get two LOGO in a good quality JPEG and PNG file.


Recommended package starts from $30 which includes 3 concepts JPEG, PNG, Vector and Source File.


I recommend you to purchase my premium package for best output


I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any question.


Why you purchase my GIG:


Every design must be unique
Revision 
100% Money back guarantee
24 hrs messaging
Delivery on time
Editable and scalable Vector file 
Custom order for custom services 


Contact me before if you have large projects or custom work. 
Note:- Please don't request any work, which is not offered in My Gig. Before placing your Order, please make sure that and read my description properly.


ALL CUSTOMERS ARE VALUED HERE
"MONEY BACK GUARANTEE"


---------------------

Reviews


:

It was okish, I've requested 2 small modifications to the logo, I'm not really pleasured with the end result, but that's not his fault.

:

Very happy with the results, I know it must be a challenge when the client (me!) is not really sure what they want, but somehow the first proposal led to a revision that landed exactly on what (I didn't know) I wanted! Designer was very responsive and within a couple of days I went from not knowing how to best represent my brand to having a logo that feels like me and that I can't wait to make use of. Thank you!

:

Extremely patient and works hard to get the logo to you in time! I will be working with krrishshah again!

:

Amazing experience really professional and Great Vision!

:

Very well done, very receptive to feedback and implementing it!




No comments:

Post a Comment