Thursday 26 March 2020

Design Clever Initial Letter Monogram Text Logo











About:

Welcome to the Professional Monogram, Initial Letters, Text logo designing service!


Are you looking for Luxury, clever and professional minimal/monogram logos? Look No Further!You are in the right place and can place the order right now.


You can check my previous completed projects on my portfolio. Please copy and past this link

      https://www.flickr.com/photos/idexign4u/


Being a graphic designer i ever ensure that every
job that i do my client is satisfied 100%.



Why you purchase my gig?



✔ Very Reasonable Prices

✔ 1 hour response time

✔ 24 hours customer support

✔ 100% unique concepts
✔ Unlimited revision

✔ Effective Communication
VIP Customer Support and 100% satisfaction Guarantee

✔ 100% refund guarantee if you are not satisfied
✔ JPG FILE high resolution 300 ppi

✔ PNG FILE high resolution 300 ppi

✔ 3D MOCKUP IN JPG FILE

✔ SOURCE FILE EDITABLE

VECTOR FILE
✔ PDF FILE

✔ SOCIAL MEDIA KIT


If any question feel free to contact me before purchase.


For All Vector file package format, business card design with logo, premium gold package with VIP support kindly check gig extra!



Regards

idexign4u

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller knows exactly what I wanted and is very responsive to my questions. Would love to work with him again in the future

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for your good review.. looking forward to work with you in future.. thanks

Seller's Response:

idexign4u is the most amazing designer ever; he is a magician at heart and a very personable and assuring individual that gets the work done according to your exact needs. He is willing to go miles for you until he gets it right... Trust me, he did that for me... Now I am truely satisfied as my company logo represents my vision. THANK YOU SIR!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much my friend for your great review.. so kind of you.. Your words really boost me to do more great work with more focus... looking forward to work with you in future.. thank you.

Seller's Response:

Always professional and fast. Love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment