Thursday 26 March 2020

Design 3 Awesome Custom Flat Icons











About:

Need some awesome icons for your website, presentation or app?



For just $5, you will receive 3 modern flat icons, each delivered in 3 different sizes (256x256px, 128x128px, 32x32px).



I have decided to try something new and give out for free what most others charge for as an extra. Yep, you even get the source file!



So, what exactly makes this gig different?



  • You get to pick style and colors


  • Any format available (default is PNG with an alpha channel)


  • Source AI file included!


  • Money back guarantee




If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact me.





Order now, before I change my mind :)

Reviews


:

fast and uncomplicated communication and delivery

:

The icons looks absolutely amazing.

:

Thanks ! Great job!

:

This is the 11th order I've placed with Dardo87 - which goes to show how much I value her work.

:

top class.




No comments:

Post a Comment