Friday 20 March 2020

Awesome Embroidery Logo Digitizing In 1 To 5 Hours











About:

Hi, Everyone Welcome to my Embroidery Digitizing gig



My name is Amit...

I am professionally working as Embroidery Designer in 5 years.

I can provide your Quickest Time Turnaround (2 to 24 Hrs).

I will convert your logo, artwork, custom design, image into embroidery designs or vector designs.



Embroidery styles:



  • EMBROIDERY LOGO DIGITIZING ( ANY TYPE)
  • CAP 3D PUFF DIGITIZING  (CAP, OTHER)
  • EMBROIDERY PATCH DIGITIZING
  • JACKETS  (FULL BACK, LEFT CHEST, ETC.)
  • T-SHIRTS  (LEFT CHEST, FULL BACK, FRONT, ETC.)  
  • GARMENT (ANY TYPE)


Why Me??



  • Fastest Turnaround time
  • Unlimited File Formats
  • Reasonable prices
  • Best quality of work
  • Free Unlimited Revisions
  • 24/7 Available
  • Customer Support


I can provide popular EMBROIDERY format as EMB, DST, XXX, PDF, PES, CND, and more formats. (Please mention which format you need when place order.

I accept the following logotype file formats: JPEG, PDF, PNG, PSD, AI, EPS, etc.

 I do not use auto embroidery digitizing, I always make designs my self in Wilcom Digitizing.

Note:

If your logo is Complex then we will ask for extra charges and time. feel free to inbox if you are unsure. 



Have any questions?



Feel free to contact me!!

Thank You

Amitk

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Service was fast and accurate! I'd hire him again

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Great Buyer...

Seller's Response:

Perfect design great service

:

Great Buyer... Thank you very much.

:

Awesome work. Totally recomended. 5 stars from Spain!




No comments:

Post a Comment