Friday 20 March 2020

Professional And Unique Minimalist Logo Design











About:

If you are looking for a Modern  & Professional Logo for your company, product, blog, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.



With great experience, we can produce your logo in any style. We will always make sure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly show and represent your company.

What you will get from me:

.............................................



  • Unlimited Unique concepts
  • UNLIMITED revisions.
  • 100% original vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.
  • Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or any other file types you would require. 
  • Free 3D Mockup

  • FREE 24 hour Express Delivery
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  

  • Professional and fast customer service and communication


Contact me:

Have questions or any idea/imagination for your business/brand's logo design? Feel free to contact me via In-box. I'll be more than happy to assist you.



Adilaswanii

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller communicated decently, could work on faster communication, WOULD have loved to seen something more original not so much clip art style. But for the money it is what it is. I understand. not sure if I will use again in the future. The social media kit was super basic, I can do that and more just on my phone. Thanks for trying though.

Seller's Response:

I'm very satisfied with this seller, he was very creative and professional. The communication was great. He made all of the changes that I needed. Definitely would recommend.

Seller's Response:

Amazing Buyer. I really like to working with him.

:

Thanks for the amazing logo! Exactly what I was hoping for!! Didn't shy away to make some revisions and did everything in a timely manner! Good job! :)

:

Very pleased with the creative results and multiple concepts to choose from. Quick turnaround. Will be using in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment