Saturday 21 March 2020

Beautiful Watercolor Feminine Logo











About:

Hi

My name is jazi and I am an graphic expert. I have a large portfolio of with similar work

Below you can see a portfolio of my recent Square space projects.

https://www.fiverr.com/jazi_shard

What will you get 

  • Professional Logo concepts in JPEG and PNG format with high quality
  • 100% ORIGINAL design with copyright
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • there will be no communication issues.
  • All the file formats you’ll need for the web, print  ncluding.Ai, PDF, EPS 
  • High resolution of 3000px X 3000px 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
.........................................................................................................................



What I require to create your LOGO:



  • The Name
  • Tagline/Slogan (optional)
  • Colors (you want me to use)
  • sample (if available)


Looking forward to working with you. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing seller, she understood my idea immediately and created something even better of what I had in mind. Thank you so much!!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for great communication God blessing buyer love.......

Seller's Response:

Did everything I asked, good job.

:

had the look of a logo I wanted

:

professional way of working thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment