Friday 20 March 2020

Create 2 Business Logo Design With Free Vector











About:

Hello there and thank you for checking out my gig!



I am Florin and with over 7 years of experience as a graphic designer, I can help your business stand out from your competition with an outstanding minimalist logo.



WHY CHOOSE ME?



  • prompt customer support with less than 1 hour response time
  • unlimited revisions until you are fully satisfied

  • top quality modern designs
  • reliable communication
  • various initial concepts


WHAT CAN YOU GET IN THIS GIG?



  • different initial business logo designs
  • JPEG file
  • PNG file with a transparent background
  • SOURCE FILES (PDF, EPS, PSD, AI, SVG)
  • VECTOR FILE
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 12-24 HOURS INITIAL DELIVERY
  • HIGH RESOLUTION 300 DPI


And many other extras. Please check the packages for more detailed information!



PROFESSIONAL LOGO | BUSINESS LOGO | MINIMALIST | FLAT LOGO | FEMININE | COMPANY LOGO | SIGNATURE



Please note: The 24 hours delivery is for initial concepts. Revisions may take additional time.



If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Reviews


:

As always Florin delivers!! I have used him with all of my work and he always matches exactly of what I describe :)

:

Florin is very professional, he knows exactly what he's doing. The project turned out to be great, hire him now. Highly recommended!!!

:

Once again delivery was fast and work quality great. Thank you!

:

for a price I paid, its good. Thank you, just what I needed

:

Could be more creative.




No comments:

Post a Comment