Friday 20 March 2020

Create You An Awesome Low Or High Polygonal Logo











About:

Welcome to one of the Best Low Poly, 5 Start - Top Rated Logo Gig on Fiver with an overall 1000+ Profile Reviews. I am Famous for my Straight Line Arts. These logos are sure to be modern and unique to give your brand an edge. 



My Designs are Different from others because I use Manual Color Approach for the coloring of the designs.



For any kind of query or confusion in Package Selection you can contact me any time.



  • The Basic Package includes the logo with all necessary file formats.



  • The Standard includes an extra Style Sheet (See FAQ's for more Info).



  • The Premium Includes everything from standard package plus Social Media Kit and Favicon.


  • If you are not sure about the design you want Then we will first discuss about it or I can make something from my own ideas.



  • I will Deliver 1 Final Logo (Multiple Font Arrangements Included) that you will select of all the ideas, for an Extra design you have to Purchase the Gig Extra.


  • Full Support, in terms of communication and work is guaranteed. Your Full Satisfaction is the top Priority.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Taymoor helped me a lot with my website. Way beyond the call of duty. I will be working with him again. Yay! Kate Adams

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thanks A Bunch

Seller's Response:

Amazing work Taymoor. I’m very happy with the designs and looking forward to working with you in the future. All the best Kate Adams

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Thanks A Bunch

Seller's Response:

Design, delivery, execution of the project were fantastic. Added great design that was out of the box. Really will drive this home for our branding.




No comments:

Post a Comment