Thursday 19 March 2020

Design Professional Minimal And Technology Logo











About:

Hello there,
Thanks for your interest in my unique and minimal logo design Gig...!



My name is Ahsan and I love logo designing and this is something I have been doing for several years. So, if you are looking for PROFESSIONAL, MINIMAL & TECHNOLOGY Logo Design, you are at the right place.



All the above logo samples in my portfolio are 100% my own work done for previous clients on Fiverr.


Why choose this Gig:


  • Professional, minimal and flat logo expert
  • Vector source files (Ai Eps and PDF)
  • Strictly no clip art or raster graphics
  • Premium details and quality
  • Free black & white versions
  • Editable vector source files
  • On time and fast delivery
  • Premium support


The logos I create are unique and can be delivered in various file formats, which can cover all print and digital applications.


Important:
Before you make order check style of logos i do and i will not do work related to: 3D, sex, hemp, wine, religion, whisky, marijuana, adult content, cartoon or complex drawing/mascot illustrations.


----------

Gig Rules: Please read the gig FAQs below.
----------


Quality work and great customer service is my top priority, so don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.



Regards,

Ahsan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super fast and delivered product is perfect

Seller's Response:

Great experience.. Thank you very much..!

Seller's Response:

Great Service, fantastic result, Thank you!!!

:

Thank you!!

:

Great design!




No comments:

Post a Comment