Thursday 19 March 2020

Design Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hello and Welcome to this gig.



Water color logo's by top rated seller in this category.



You ll get best of my designs and I believe in client satisfaction and will work until you are completely satisfied.



www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt



https://www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt/create-professional-watercolor-retro-logo



In this gig you will get first draft in 24 hours:



  • Professional watercolor work
  • Unlimited revisions (standard and premium)
  • High Resolution Images (standard and premium)
  • Prompt Communication 
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Money back


Basic-

Simple watercolor logo with unlimited revisions in 300 dpi 1200*1200 pixels

Standard-

HQ watercolor work

HQdesign and source file included (please go for premium gig if your requirement is complex)

commercial license

Premium-

HQ design and All file formats with complex watercolor work and with best creative input, no limits in the characters

commercial license



NOTE : Please see that no custom Hand drawn work will be done in basic gig  as it take a lot of hard work and time to draw. 



In Social Media Kit you will get:



Account banner and profile picture to start your page straight away.



Inbox me for any query or custom projects





Reviews


:

I went into this not quite knowing what I wanted, which can be difficult for the designer. Venom gave me a fantastic starting point and as I gradually zeroed in on a vision, he was very gracious with several detail adjustments. For some reason it took several more revisions to get the exact color shades I needed, even though I gave him images of them. I am not sure what happened there and it got a little frustrating for a moment. But other than that little bump in the road, I am very happy with his work! A consummate professional and highly recommended.

:

I liked that Venom listened to my revision requests and got it right and was very polite. I will definitely come back to him if needed in the future.

:

I was very impressed by his work. Plus work was delivered way faster than expected. I will definitely work him again.

:

Always a great experience working with Venom. Got our 3rd logo done from him and he was very patient in listening to our needs and delivering what we wanted. I wonder if I could find any other logo designer as good as Venom, he is not only a great designer but a great communicator too. Cheers!

:

No need for back and fourth. He got what I wanted from the get go. Very appreciative of his professionalism!! Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment