Monday 23 March 2020

Create Professional Logo Design











About:

I'm proposing high quality professional logo with clean, simple and clever design. 



For the beginning I'll need creative brief from the client and from my side the creative process continue with researches, moodboards, sketches, graphic concepts, colors, fonts.



I'm presenting color and monochrome versions of logo icon, wordmark, tagline (if you have) as a part of the logo design.



At the final you'll have - vector files Ai, EPS; PNG with transparent background; colored and black/white versions.



Feel free to contact me any time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent service with very good behavior

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Good experience

Seller's Response:

good at all

Seller's Response:

Quick and good communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment