Monday 23 March 2020

Totally Unique Cute Handmade Signature Logo Or Watermark











About:

Exclusively on fiverr



I will design your Company Name or and text logo in my Handwritten Style, so here is how I work:





I always flow 3 steps to design logo or brand identity. 


  • I Design from scratch with my Pen brush ( Black )
  • Scan the paper of the design,
  • Illustrate it to make it vector,
  • and send the output to you.




  • What's different :




    ✔ No clip-art, No copy 100% unique and creative 

    ✔ Fully vector illustration CMYK/RGB color mode

    ✔ Support until you  feel satisfied

    ✔ 2 days support after delivery complete



    What you will Get :


    •  PREMIUM Signature Logo
    • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
    • Transparent PNG


    Everybody feels That I need a website/blog for personal or business purpose. A website is incomplete without using a logo or unique brand identity. Here I am ready to help for you. If you have any question feel free to contact before order. I will response within 1 hours.



    If you are ready to get started, just click "Order Now" and prepare your detailed brief.

    Thank  you 

    Reviews


    :

    Fast and reliable

    :

    thank you so much bro, really happy with it

    :

    Five star service !

    :

    A great job and thank you very much for a very quick turnaround. A quick sketch by me and a fantastic job done that was just what I wanted. Will definitely use again.

    :

    Easy to work with.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment