Thursday 26 March 2020

Make A Retro Vintage Logo











About:

I will make a vintage look, high quality logo, badge or chalkboard based on your needs

You just tell me what you need and i will make an outstanding vintage retro logo based on my 8 years experience in graphic design.



Basic Package

✔1 version

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision

 

Standard Package

✔2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS)

✔Source editable formats (AI, EPS)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format (4000pixels)

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision for the final version



Premium Package

✔3 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔Source editable formats (AI, EPS)

✔Stationery (business card, letterhead and envelope)

✔JPG & transparent PNG format (5000dpi)

✔3D mockup

✔Unlimited revision for the final version

✔Stationery (Business card, Letterhead)



Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the  Premium Pack or a custom quote (on private message), if you are in doubt please contact me.





Reviews


:

The logo was great even with the small amount of input, that i gave. which is fantastic when your not quite sure what you want in the logo

:

Outstanding job! Was able to produce exactly what I wanted, despite my lack of ability to explain what I wanted.

:

Seller was extremely easy to work with and and delivered exactly what I was looking for quickly. I had a very specific design in mind that required an artistic eye and the seller captured it perfectly

:

This Logo-artist is working at Warp-Speed. Unbelievable fast! From yesterday 7pm till today 11am I received (After remarks from me) the first Layout and two more adapted versions of the logo. With different colorshemes and so on. Big thumbs up. Thanks alot for your help super quick und pleasant communication and finally a cool Logo.

:

Fantastic to work with. Great and fast communication throughout. Was very patient with our requests. I will use again and recommend to everyone needing this service.




No comments:

Post a Comment