Friday 20 March 2020

Design Luxury Fashion Logo With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Whether you are a big company or a small business after a NEW logo, we have the experience and expertise to meet your requirements. Every aspect of our business is given the same commitment to achieving the very best in quality and design. We CRAFT an original logo with innovative software giving us outstanding results in all of the work we complete, including stationary design and social media kit (Available on Gig’s Extra).


Order Now and we will provide your business or organisation with brand identity which really catch the eye.


I recommend getting the vector files so you have the source files to edit the design (size, color, enlarge,never lose quality) Most printing places/designers ask for these files.



Check my portfolio here:

- https://goo.gl/xHwP1v



If you need anymore information about this Gig don't hesitate to contact me Thank you :)



Go ahead Order Now

Reviews


:

I have used rosiana099's services for logo design multiple times. She is super efficient, a great communicator, and most importantly her designs are amazing.

:

Good communication, excellent result

:

Awesome clean work! Very responsive and timely. Very happy will use her again!

:

Awesome and professional job. Would use services I. The future if needed.

:

Good communication, understood what I want and designed me exactly how I imagined




No comments:

Post a Comment