Friday 20 March 2020

Design A Killer Logo For Your Business











About:

Welcome to this LEGENDARY GIG.



I'm Danilo from Italy, an expert graphic designer who works on Fiverr since 2011 to help customers to tell their business stories through their logos.



PREMISE

This Gig offers a basic logo design service to users who have a limited budget without giving up professionalism.

For more complex works, that can include other products/services related to logo design, contact me in a private conversation on Fiverr and ask for a Custom Price Quote.



MY DESIGN STYLE

My graphic design style is creative and clean, with simple shapes that will make the logo unique and eye-catching.

In a world where everything turns in simplicity, I try to express minimalism and pragmatism with my works adding a touch of creativity in a balanced and effective way of avoiding boredom.



MY “NOT TO DO” LIST

I don't use logos generators. All designs are made from scratch.

I don't use logo templates and copyrighted vector images.

I don’t use NON-commercial free fonts, but only commercial-use and licensed ones.



Take a look at my WORK SAMPLES above or at MY PORTFOLIO section on this same Gig page and choose your package, I'm here on Fiverr to design your next logo!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is probably my third time working with Danilo, yes he is pricier than many of the other options on Fiverr but he is so worth it. You get one chance to make an impression on customers/client and a quality logo is a big part of your Image so think of it as an investment. You will not be disappointed quick prompt responses to questions/concerns. Very professional in the way orders are processed. I could not be happier, of course I'll be working with him again as I have in the past. He has never let me down.

Seller's Response:

Is it possible to have thousands of customers like khan44240? Oh, what a great buyer, I love to work with him and I can't wait now to design his next new logo:)

Seller's Response:

I expected a nice logo. I got a excellent logo! Great guy, great communication skills and most important of all great designer that really took the essence of my business and turned it into a great looking logo!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely an amazing customer! Working with Jonas has been great and I hope to become and referral point even for his next logo design project.

Seller's Response:

Danillo did a great job on a difficult redesign of an existing logo. He answered every request I had and provided many more variations than required. I would absolutely use his services again ! Thanks Danillo!




No comments:

Post a Comment