Friday 20 March 2020

Design A Cartoon Mascot Logo Character











About:



IMPORTANT:  PLEASE  CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!

Also check time delivery before ordering, it's dynamic (between 1 and 20 days).



  PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING 







  •  1. In order to get the perfect design ------> SEND ME A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESCRIPTION. You can DRAW me your idea on paper, it's always the best solution.



  •  2. Details that are not included from start in description, it comes with extra costs.



  •  3. Contact me if you need 1 DAY time delivery.



  •  4. CommunicationIf you have any issues, discuss and resolve than leaving a bad comment ... More then happy to improve my services.


  •  5. Your Activity it's very important: If I don't get a single feedback , and you want changes after I delivery the final version, you have to order new revision.(Included revisions, have validation only if you are active).



  •  6. I am off on Sunday



  •  7. Standard orders have limited number of revisions, if you don't agree with that please don't make any orders. Thank you!



  •  8. Important !! Revisions can delay deadline 



  •  9. If you're not happy with the logo design there's a REFUND option.



About my  NEGATIVES:



  • No matter how good you are, someone will always have something negative to say.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very Prompt, communicated well and did an excellent job of creating my vision. I would definitely recommend and hire again.

:

we are a regular customer we are very happy with the product. The communication was great they understand exactly what we were looking for and executed very quickly. we are happy with our results.

:

We got there in the end lol but this is a lot better than I thought it would be! I was so pleased. He payed attention to everything I required as well. Glad I payed the money tbh!

:

Great job overall! Willing to work with whatever you give him. Wish the due date was a bit faster but great overall :) would highly recommend

:

Thank you for your great review and for the tip too. At the moment because of big number of requests standard orders take a little longer than it used to be. I will consider your feedback and find a solution to reduce time. See you next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment