Friday 20 March 2020

Design Fabulous Modern 3D Logo











About:

** Welcome To My Gig **

 

I am here to design Modern and Creative logo for your business that will be up to your desires.




Kindly follow the link for my work samples:



https://www.flickr.com/photos/designer_faizy5





On order you will get:

---------------------------


  • High Resolution JPEG,PNG and Transparent Background Format.

  • Quick response time on revisions

  • Unique & Creative logo concepts
  • 300 Dpi High Quality Logo
  • 24 Hour Delivery
  • Ease in communication
  • Revisions till your satisfaction
  • Money Back Guarantee


NOTE: 
---------

Gold and Diamond Package include 2 and 3 logo concepts respectively. Choose 1 for final files.
                



                            **Feel Free To Contact Now**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for my quick and good work, I like my logo very much. Thank you again and have a nice evening.

Seller's Response:

Always welcome Sir. It was a great pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

I was very impressed with my experience and service I received. If I had any questions are concerns he was very great at being on hand to help........Great experience..........

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot Sir. It was a great pleasure working with you.

Seller's Response:

Quality of work was great, as usual. Only criticism is that it went beyond the deadline after a revision was requested.




No comments:

Post a Comment