Sunday 22 March 2020

Design Professional Car Automotive Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my Automotive Logo Gig. 



If you need an outstanding and catchy logo for your automotive, transport related business than you're at right place. I can deliver original, professional yet creative logo for your startup or existing business. Please review my portfolio all designs included are from real projects done for real clients here on Fiverr. 



If you have any questions please feel free to message me, I'll get back to you right away. All packages are explained in detail above. 



Starter Package: 1 Logo design with high res Jpeg

Standard Package: 2 Logo designs with high res Jpeg, PNG and vector files

Premium Package: 3 Logo designs with all Source files with exclusive Facebook cover and DP design. 



So don't wait get your amazing automotive logo design today. Looking forward for your orders. 



Thanks!



Reviews


:

This was an amazing experience and I would work with her again. She communicated fast and revised my request super quickly. More importantly, I am very pleased with my Logo & Favicon. Thank You once again.

:

great job

:

Professionally performed service, all done on time. The logo looks better than I expected.

:

Very impressed with grasp of concept and didn't have to go back to re-explain the concept

:

Great service will love to use her again!




No comments:

Post a Comment