Sunday 22 March 2020

Design Feminine Logo For You











About:

I'll design EyeCatching feminine LOGOS with JPEG and transparent PNG



✔ I will design various ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your websites/business/product!

✔ My Designs are Unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality 

✔ I always recommend to Order the vector file 

✔ 24 x 7 Premium Support



Why trust me and benefits you get?



  • Less than 1 Hour Response Time
  • TOP  Quality and 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Express Delivery within 24 Hours (gig's Extras)

  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication


Professional Logo | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Vintage Logo | Modern Logo | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Custom Logo Design



 Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,

Go ahead and ORDER NOW! 


Reviews


:

Easy to work with, thank you!

:

Pros - Logo matched my expectations Cons - Project not completed within 6 days as per order Had to request updates on progress Delivery of final product 3 days late Most revisions took 24 hours turnaround time

:

Sara, once again you have outdone my expectations. I look forward to working with you again soon.

:

This was my second time u order my logo by her and I love it so much!! I will always ask her

:

great work,fast,more than expected I will be back




No comments:

Post a Comment