Sunday 22 March 2020

Create 3 Professional Logo Designs











About:

Why should you hire me for your next Logo Design project?

The reason is simple: Experience. I completed over 70.000 logo designs in the past twelve years of work.

I have the advantage of working on Fiverr for over eight years, and I know how to manage any graphic design project to get it done as you want. 



I have experience in all graphics and web activities, so you can be sure that you will leave happy after you're contracting my services.

What I'm offering you with this gig:

  • Three professional and eye-catching designs
  • Ready to print resolution
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • Social Media package + 3D Mockup Design (for Facebook, Twitter, and more)*
  • Stationery Package*
  • Business Card*
  • Flyer Design*
  • Brochure*
  • Menu Card &*
  • Auto Branding Package*



All the files format you will ever need and many more

*Check the EXTRAS and Packages; I'm sure you will find something that you need!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller finds it so difficult to deliver a logo for the required size. I didn't just request a logo, I wanted a logo for a specific size which I gave the seller. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it. The seller sent various unrequired sizes, even after 3 revisions. Not happy with the delivery

Seller's Response:

The client had a bad attitude the whole process of the order and didn't want to understand what I was explaining to him regarding the logo.

Seller's Response:

Maria did such a great job! She was helpful, pleasant, and super easy to work with. She listens to all of your needs and delivers with a speedy response. I HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking to find help with creating a design.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Always a pleasure!

Seller's Response:

Maria worked with me to bring my idea to life. She’s an absolute professional & I would recommend her to anybody looking for any type of logo design. Thank you so much, Maria, for taking the time to make my logo exactly how I wanted it. I very much appreciate it. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment