Sunday 22 March 2020

Design Your Business Logo











About:

Hello! I'm Master, a professional designer and LEVEL TEO SELLER on Fiverr!



I'll provide different design concept based on your requirement and you can choose style from my work in samples. Just give me an idea of what you would like it to look like color, text etc. I guarantee friendly behavior and 100% satisfaction with my work.



------------------

With Basic Pack you'll get:



  • Two different design concept
  • JPEG HQ, PNG Transparent BG
  • Source File
  • 3D Mockup
  • Unlimited Revision
  • You can upgrade extras at any time
-----------------



For Superior details and Quality, you need to buy the Standard or Premium Package.

-----------------

NOTE: If you need something not mentioned in this gig description or want to ask more questions please contact me. I look forward to a working relationship with you! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The Seller, Sonet, is the real deal. The quality of work is the best and communication is straight-forward. Creativity is top-notched and output is really excellent.

Seller's Response:

I definitely appreciate it! This certainly motivates me to do my very best for each project. It is such a great experience working with you and looking forward to work with you on your future project. Best, Sonet.

Seller's Response:

Very prompt and right on point. I did not give the Seller much information on what we wanted and the finished product is amazing!

Seller's Response:

I definitely appreciate it! This certainly motivates me to do my very best for each project. It is such a great experience working with you and looking forward to working with you on your future project.

Seller's Response:

What a great experience! I had a vision in my mind about what I wanted and master_monster was able to make it a reality. I asked for edits many times to get it perfect, so I know I was probably a difficult client, but he was very patient and made all the edits I asked for. I would highly recommend to anyone needing help with their logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment