Saturday 21 March 2020

Design Best Creative Minimalist Logo











About:

Hi, Welcome to my creative minimalist logo design Gig on Fiverr.com



I am a full time professional graphic designer. I have outstanding experience to create minimal logo design for your business.



For one Gig i will design minimalist ,unique , creative , classical , new style ,  unique and professional design



you can get: 



  •   UNLIMITED Revisions (FREE)
  •   Deliver in 24 hours or quick time.
  •   Friendly Customer Service.
  •  100% customer satisfaction.
  •  100% Money Back Guaranteed.
  •   jpg and png files
  •   High Quality 3000px woks.


 - and you can add the gig extras if you want..

 - and I will gladly accept tips for a work well done!

 

order now! 



 contact me now to discuss your project details and organize a custom quote!

thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller works very fast and is excellent to work with. I've worked with him for over 5 projects! I would definitely recommend his services to others! Great communications skills!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience. thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Seller's Response:

I bought the gig because the seller has done other projects before in the past and he's very good to work with. Fast and accurate services.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Very professional and quick with responding. Great work..




No comments:

Post a Comment