Tuesday 24 March 2020

Design Feminine Logo For You











About:

I will design two outstanding feminine logos for your business or website within 24 hours.



I am punctual and willing to go through unlimited revisions until all requirements are met – I take customer satisfaction very seriously.



You will get in all the packages:

  • Creativity, uniqueness and elegance: all under one roof!

  • Friendly communication and quality service

  • Express delivery within 24 hours

  • Unlimited Revisions

  • Money back guarantee if you are not happy



I’m an expert in all kinds of designing: logos , letterheads, business cards, you name it: I’m your gal!

Feel free to order me now on any package.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

well i didnt really hear from her at all besides the questionare that is given of what i want there was no conversation but the work i recieved from her was wonderful and worth the price.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

I love my logo




No comments:

Post a Comment