Wednesday 25 March 2020

Design 2 Modern Minimalist Logo In 24 Hours











About:

Hello there!
Prepare to be amazed!


" I design logos that just might shatter the core of the Earth because of how amazing they are. "


My name is Fazy. I'm a self-taught passionate designer with a great deal of experience and capacity of response, devoted to providing a high-quality graphic design



My style of design communicates smart and modern ideas through bold and geometric shapes which is perfect for anyone looking to represent themselves with a creative, modern, and professional look.





PROJECTS DONE: 3000+
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: 100%
FAST RESPONSE: 1h


Premium Package gets you an overall cost and time saving with:



  • 3 options to choose from
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Complete Copyrights


The Basic Package is only for Simple Designs, For designs Like in most of my Gig Images, Please select the Standard or Premium Package.



Why me?

  • Printable and High  File.
  • Minimalist Modern Logo Expert
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed. 
  • I will provide full Support To You as Your Friend, And I will Work to achieve your Satisfaction.



If you've got a
 project in mind, I can help you get on the right path to get started.

Feeling confused, Contact me for any other query or Check Out the FAQ.



Sincerely,

Fazy


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fazy is awesome... second time working with him and just as easy and great as the first time. He's got an amazing eye and definitely turned what I was thinking into an amazing logo concept. Had some small tweaks and he had those done in under a day. Will be back whenever I need a logo designed. I cannot recommend him highly enough! A++++++++

Seller's Response:

Jon has ordered my logo design service for the second time and even this time everything has gone really well. I hope to design other modern logos for this amazing customer:)

:

Third time working with this seller and always very satisfied and quick delivery. Thank you! :)

:

Very nicely done!

:

Great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment