Saturday 21 March 2020

Design Watercolor Feminine Logo











About:

Get yourself a beautiful feminine word mark logo!


This feminine design is perfect for any women starting their own brand or business!


The Basic & Value Packages take 2-3 days for delivery, plus 1 day for revisions. 
I believe in providing professional & friendly customer service. I do my best to keep all my customers updated on their order! I work for client satisfaction.




✪ BASIC:



1 Logo design
Unlimited Revisions
JPG & PNG, 300dpi


✪ SUPER:



1 design options
Unlimited Revisions
High-Res JPG & PNG, 300dpi


✪ KILLER:



2 design options
UNLIMITED REVISIONS
High-Res JPG & PNG 300dpi
PDF
Vector
Source File
Mockup of your logo in a styled photo




✪ Please Note:
This gig is for creating text based logos. I can add in small graphics to add to it's beauty.


You can ask me a template of fonts if you want to see the fonts i have with me and select one for you. so that it saves both of our time.

Reviews


:

Seller was professional, timely in his delivery of initial work and with all the revisions. Had no problem doing the several minor revisions I requested with quick turnaround. He was able to understand exactly what was needed and went about his way without me having to reiterate myself at any point. All in all really great experience and I would recommend and work with this seller again; I’m happy with the work I received.

:

Excellent! Even though we had several changes, he worked with us until we got exactly what we wanted. Many thanks

:

I gave him my idea and he created everything that I wanted! He did such a great job and was open to making changes, it did not matter the amount of times. I will definitely be using him again in the future!

:

Once again, Venom really delivered! He is very responsive, patient, and attentive to detail. I'm delighted with his work. I will definitely be ordering more from him as we develop our new Happy Grandma brand of private label and affiliate products. THANK YOU!

:

Very pleased with the outcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment