Monday 23 March 2020

Hair Salon,Extensions And Beauty Salon,Hair Brand Logo











About:

Welcome to my gig!

I am graphic designer.I have experience of five years.I am expert in adobe illustrator and adobe Photoshop. I give 100% satisfaction to buyers.I am very cooperative and make revisions until they are not  satisfied.I provide all files according to their packages which starts from $5.

why people purchase my gig because i provide....

* fast communication

*100% satisfaction

*provide all files such as ai,psd,pdf,eps,png transperent and gif etc

*unlimited revisions

*if you like my gig and work then order me soon*

Best regards!

ems_designer



Reviews


:

Stunning design, Very detailed and intricate as requested designer delivered on the first revision and less than 24 hours thanks for your great work!!!

:

I’ve dealt with this designer going on two years ! Always ready and available to chat! Absolutely in love thank you !

:

Great work

:

He was awesome and I love my final product

:

Very fast delivery, designer nailed concept on the fist time! Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment