Tuesday 24 March 2020

Hand Drawn Lettered Logo Design











About:

We are offering to you a hand-drawn decorative words project, similar to samples you see above, with your custom words or sentences. Go cute, crazy and unusual! Stand out from thousands other designs!.All my works are based on the latest trends and the highest quality.

Reviews


:

Excellent logo and super fast delivery

:

thanks so much!

:

Typical pushy salesman, in a rush to work.. failed to cimmunicate before, during and after revisions. I dont think my image is exact same artist as the images in the add, but i may be wrong.* My Mascot gig had to be cancelled, cannot produce work like advertised!*

:

My first successful exoerience with Fiverr after several attempts with other artusts who did not read or understand what I wanted. I was losing hope, but this designer captured my idea well. Thank you.

:

I needed a logo and they provided. 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment