Thursday 26 March 2020

Help You Design An Ideal Logo











About:

I’ll design an ideal logo for your startup or small business. It will be a creative minimalist logo. I can come up with the concept or if you have a rough or vague idea that needs to be executed, I’d be happy to help out. 



Here’s the work process:



  • First, you will provide all the info needed, and we’ll discuss it.
  • Next, I’ll roughly sketch out the idea and send it to you.
  • Once we have an approved sketch, I will start the design process and send you some previews.
  • After final approval, I will send you the file(s) needed.



Simple as that.



I look forward to working with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very satisfied as always !

:

It's the second time I'm working with tkpalad and it's really great ! If I need to work on another project I will definitely work again with tkpalad.

:

Repeat customer, excellent job as usual.

:

Received as described.

:

The first proposition was the good one and it was a pleasure to work with tkpalad !




No comments:

Post a Comment