Tuesday 24 March 2020

Design 2 Beautiful Signature Logo











About:

Hello! I'm professional designer and LEVEL TWO SELLER on Fiverr!



I'll provide beautiful signature logo concept based on your requirement and you can choose style from my work in samples. Just give me an idea of what you would like it to look like color, text etc. I guarantee friendly behavior and 100% satisfaction with my work.



------------------

With Basic Pack you'll get:



  • 2 different design concept
  • Premium font design
  • High Resolution JPEG and PNG Transparent Background
  • Source File
  • 3D mockup
  • Unlimited Revision
  • You can upgrade extras at any time
-----------------

For Superior details and Quality, you need to buy the Standard or Premium Package.

NOTE: If you need something not mentioned in this gig description or want to ask more questions please contact me. I look forward to a working relationship with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Unfortunately the seller wasn’t very responsive! Only canceling requests caused him to take actions. Due to time pressure and the difficulty to chat forced me to avoid further revisions, so the work is ok, but not what I wanted to achieve.

Seller's Response:

Great creative work! Understood what I wanted to see from the beginning.

Seller's Response:

It has been a pleasure to work with him.

Seller's Response:

Awesome work and excellent communication!

:

Easy to work with! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment