Saturday 21 March 2020

Create 3D And Custom Business Logo For You











About:

Welcome to my Gig :)



I design Unique, Custom, Modern and 3d Logo according to your choice of your Business.



If you need a Brand new identity Logo for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are at the right place.

Get Badge, Vintage, Retro logos with professional touch and creativity.



Social Media Kit:



a) FB Profile

b) FB Cover

c) Twitter Cover

d) IG Profile



Stationery Design:



a) Business Card

b) Letterhead

c) Envelope etc.



Important:

  • All Files of One Logo will be provided.



100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee.



If your order has been marked as complete before giving a review and you still need any modification then let me know Please.



If you need a complex design please contact me before placing your order.

Anything else you want to discuss, just send me a message.I am here to help you instantly.



Thanks for taking time to view my profile. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She’s the best. Got a few designs done within the last couple of weeks and I found my #1 graphic designer

:

Great work

:

She truly goes above and beyond and does great work!

:

Great work and fast service

:

you nailed it.




No comments:

Post a Comment