Saturday 21 March 2020

Create A Story Teller Hand Drawn Logo











About:

Hi my name is Hamza and welcome to my gig . Are you looking for a Hand drawn logo that tells complete story in itself ? Congrats , You are at right place .



My Packages :



I have 3 packages ,  Please have a look at them .



Basic :



- Jpeg / Png 

- 01 Concept



Standard:



- Source Files ( Ai, Eps , Pdf, Psd)

- 01 Concept

- Copyright file



All in One:



- Source files 

- Copyrights

- Stationary Pack

- 02 concepts

- Social media kit



If you are still confused about something you can contact me through inbox. 



Lets create a Winner Story Teller logo for you :) Order now and enjoy your new amazing logo :) 



Regards 

Fast_gfx



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have asked him to design a logo that represents the theme of my site. He has done exactly what I was thinking and provided me on time. Certainly satisfied and would work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much! You can trust me when it comes to providing quality services that loyal clients want.

Seller's Response:

I love the result. I had no idea what I wanted and they managed to make all my dreams come true.

Seller's Response:

He is great to work with and very responsive. I have asked him to make 6 revisions, and he followed through with kindness and promptness (while we are in the midst of a pandemic, he still delivered quickly!). By the way, the revisions were due to no fault of his own, I simply wasn't sure which style I wanted, and I liked many of the different designs he provided. Great to work with and will definitely recommend and work with again in the future.

:

Thank you so much! You were a wonderful client and I am so happy we worked together! I hope to hear from you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment