Friday 14 August 2020

Medical Marijuana,Hemp,Cbd Oil,Cannabis,Weed,Eco,Herbal Logo











About:

I Will Do Medical Marijuana, Hemp, CBD Oil, Cannabis, Weed, ECO, Herbal Logo



Do you need a premium marijuana logo for your medical business? If so, Try my VIP or PRO package to get an outstanding logo from my hundreds of leaf, Ejuice, vape, hemp, cannabis, CBD oil, Herbal logos and more. 



Working with me you will get:



In time delivery guarantee

Reliable hands and errorless works

No clip-art used

400 dpi High-Resolution CMYK and RGB files

7 File formats in the zip file (Ai, Eps, Psd, Svg, Pdf, Jpg, Png)



Please Note:



➤ Read and fill up requirements section in order page carefully

➤ Feel free to attach or share any concepts, Ideas or inspirations

➤ See the quality of my works

     Portfolio Link: https://bit.ly/2XsH56N

➤ See gig extra for copyrights documents



Client satisfaction is my first priority, So I will never  let my clients be disappointed

I guarantee your satisfaction (Exclusively on fiverr.com)



If you have any questions regarding my gig, See FAQ section or just inbox me



Best Regards,

Rifat (for5rr)



Marijuana | Cannabis | Leaf | Weed | Green | Hemp | Nature | Herbal | Smoke | Pipe | Vaping | Environment

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's really the best. I have now already ordered the second time from him and can really only recommend him.👍

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much😍

Seller's Response:

For5rr was helpful every step of the way and the final was exactly how I envisioned. Exceeded expectations! Will definitely recommend and work with in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much😍

Seller's Response:

Swift delivery, rapid comprehension of the necessary information, very friendly!




No comments:

Post a Comment