Monday 17 August 2020

Design Real Estate Construction Property Mortgage Logo











About:

Welcome to my Professional Real estate, & construction logo gig on fiverr.



I will design Real Estate Logo for your business . I create a identity that totally match up with your real estate business & advertising need. Because logo is a symbol to identify your company & its must be unique & professional. I create Attractive & Unique Logo Design for your company. I also create construction & mortgage logo design. 



What you will get in $10 -

  • One attractive and unique design

  • JPEG and PNG (transparent) file
  • Unlimited revisions
  • High Resolution


  • What you will get in $50-
  • 3 Unique and Professional logo version
  • Unlimited revision
  • All Printable vector and source files (AI,PSD,PDF,EPS,PNG,JPEG)
  • Business card
  • Social Media kit (FB, twitter, linkedin, youtube) 
  • Stationary
  • 3D Mockups
  • Source file(ai,psd)


So please kindly contract without confused.



[Note: Don't place order cartoon design]



Regard

LogoDesignMurad





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. It really only took him a few hours from my request to complete the order. I just didn't sign off for a couple days afterward. Very responsive seller. Gave me exactly what I wanted with only one revision needed. Very professional!

Seller's Response:

Nice experience working with you, Hope we will work again in future, Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Definitely listens well to details logo was created as described looks perfect I would recommend him to anyone who’s looking for a design or logo I will be doing more business with him thanks again my friend

Seller's Response:

Nice experience working with you, Hope we will work again in future, Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Love our final logo design. Logodesignmurad made all the revisions we requested with a quick turn around. Very pleased with the process and final design! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment