Wednesday 19 August 2020

Design Awesome Professional Initial Letters, Monogram Logo











About:

Welcome to my initial letter monogram and text logo Gig



Are you looking for CLEVER monogram logo design for your start-up ? Then you are in right place.

"The most important job of a logo is to help customers and customer prospects identify your company. That’s why the best logos are simple and memorable."



Why Trust Me & Benefits You Get?



  • Unique logo concepts
  • High resolution jpg and png 
  • Vector/source files available
  • Free 3d Mockup.
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Fantastic Customer Support
  • 24/7/360 Service
  • 100% include source file


If you need anymore information about this Gig don't hesitate to contact me Thank you :)



[note: please contact me first before place order]

Reviews


:

I was blown away when I saw his designs I got up early in the morning when I saw it I was so overtaken by that I walked my wife up out of here at 5:20 in the morning and she loved it as well.

:

great service Very very responsive and fast, i got my logo desing in less than an hour it was like he was setting in my mind and knew exactly what i have looked for... will surely get his services agian

:

The logo was creative and elegant as requested. The designer was prompt with revisions and the end product is perfect!

:

Very commercial, seller will provide 4 ideas, 2 are great but 2 don’t even make sense. If you request modifications or enhancements seller will submitted same design, asked another time for my modifications and seller did do them but in the wonkiest way possible to the extent that I said just revert to old design. Conclusion: Average.

:

The seller was very patient with me as I revised until I got what I had envisioned, and he communicated promptly! The turnaround was fast and I will definitely recommend for logo/design needs. As a new small business owner, I'm ecstatic!




No comments:

Post a Comment